1. All items are guaranteed genuine with no time limit.
2. Any item may be returned within five days of receipt if a justifiable cause exists and the item is in the same condition as it was delivered. After this period of time, no return will be accepted.
3. It is the responsibility of the buyer to comply with foreign customs and other regulations regarding the purchased items.
4. All items include VAT at the current rate.
5. When the order is completed, payment must be done within five days (when Bank Transfer or Bank Account Charge payment options are chosen).
6. Upon receipt of payment, every reasonable effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible (normally from 1 to 5 days within Spain).
7. In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery, handling and insurance charge for the goods (6€ Spain, 30€ Europe, 50€ USA, and rest of countries according to postage rates).
Consequently, the buyer will receive the goods free of any further charge and entirely covered by carrier insurance. As there is only one mail order postage cost, you can buy as many items as you like for just one delivery charge.
These rates may be modified, as certain packages may cost more to deliver and insure.
8. Orders over 1.000€ (Spain), 2.000€ (Europe) and 3.000€ (USA and Canada) have no delivery charge.
9. Delivery will be by post or courier service.
10. Cash on delivery payment option can only be applied to orders within Spain.
11. In order to place orders in this virtual shop you will be asked to register by filling out some personal data and choosing a password.
This personal information is collected by us and is only used to carry out the transactions you have requested or to send you some future numismatic information or any information on your interest, under your request.
At any time, you can access and edit your personal information. Also, should you forget or mislay your password, you can ask us to remind you what it is.
12. By registering on the site and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
13. In accordance to the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 from December 13th, about Personal Character Data Protection, Numismática Martín Ramos recognizes the access, cancellation, rectification and opposition rights to our users through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or writing to Numismática Martín Ramos, Calle San Pablo, 16; C.P. 09002 Burgos (España).
14. In the event of a dispute, the Spanish version of these Terms and Conditions shall be definitive.
15. All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law and shall be submitted exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction in the city of Burgos (Spain).